· HORSE BACK Experience the breath-taking views and majestic scenery of Yosemite National Park by mule or horseback. When you are ready to saddle up, there are plenty of options.
We have three stables within the park boundaries, each offering unique scenery and a memorable experience. Visit one, or all three, to see more of the park. Two-hour, four-hour and all day rides are available. Saddle up.
· HIKING It goes without saying that Yosemite National Park provides one of the world's most phenomenal backdrops for hiking and exploration. You can journey with our guides on a variety of day hikes ranging from a few hours in length to full day trips to the top of Half Dome.
· BIKING Bring your bikes and join us for the perfect way to explore the valley floor. We’ll ride our bikes to scenic locations or trailheads and then take short hikes from there. Along the way you’ll learn about Yosemite history, geology, ecology and see some of our favorite spots.
Our group sizes are small so we go at your pace, and can customize the tour based on your interests. Bike rentals are available at Curry Village and Yosemite Lodge Bike Stands.
· RAFTING Rent a raft and float leisurely down the Merced River. It’s fun, relaxing, and the views from the river are unbeatable.
· SWIMMING Whether you are interested in lounging by the river, or at one of our swimming pools, this is a restful and refreshing way to spend an afternoon.
· FISHING Yosemite has spectacular fishing in both the front and backcount
Stay cool on a warm day by spending some time down by the water. Whether you're serious about fishing, or just serious about fun, the many rivers and lakes in Yosemite can provide just the right source of recreation.
· BACKPACKING One of the greatest things Yosemite is known for is its myriad trails, easy and difficult, and this makes it a mecca for backpackers. The pristine beauty of Yosemite and raw wilderness is the ultimate combination for both avid and beginning backpackers.
However, there are some stipulations. You need to acquire a wilderness permit and bear-resistant food storage before you begin.